The BLCCJ is pleased to announce that we will participate in a Joint Chambers Sake Night!
The initiative comes from the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and is supported by the following Chambers: American, Australia and New Zealand, Belgian-Luxembourg, British, Dutch, French, German, South-African and Swiss (10 chambers in total).
The BLCCJ will use the event to put a spotlight on our sake member Konishi Brewing.
20 other breweries will be represented as well.
This prestigious event will take place on Wednesday 17 May at the Tokyo American Club. Members of the respective Chambers and their guests are invited to join us for an evening of networking, friendly conversation, food and of course, sake!
- Date: Wednesday May 17, 2017
- Time: 18:30 – 21:30 (doors open 18:00)
- Venue: Tokyo American Club, New York Ballroom (https://www.tokyoamericanclub.org/index.php/en/access )
- Dress: Business Casual (Cool Biz)
- Participation fee: JPY 8,500 for BLCCJ members, JPY 9,500 for non-members
- Registration deadline: May 10, 2017 or when seats are full
- Prior payment by bank transfer is required (no payment = no participation)
- Cancelations and no-shows after May 10 will be charged!
Bank: Mitsui Sumitomo Banking Corporation, Kojimachi Branch
Account: Check Account (toza) No. 226330
Account holder: The Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Japan
You can find more information on the website of the CCCJ:
We look forward to meeting many BLCCJ sake-lovers at the event!