Tuesday May 15th, 2018
The Enterprise Europe Network-Luxembourg of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce has the pleasure to announce the organisation of the 3rd edition of the international “b2fair @ ICT Spring Europe” that will be organized on 15th & 16th May 2018 in collaboration with Farvest at the European Convention Center, Luxembourg. The last edition of the b2fair matchmaking event at ICT Spring brought together 197 participants from 17 countries and organised close to 600 business meetings.
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, start-ups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in the modern premises of the European Convention Center in Luxembourg City which will highlight the latest technology trends and IT innovations and discuss their impact on the society and the business community. ICT Spring represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities with the participation over 5,000 key decision makers coming from 72 countries including leaders, innovators, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. For more information on ICT Spring Europe visit their website: www.ictspring.com.
The 2018’s edition will feature 3 main topics:
- FINTECH: Blockchain / Banking Stars/ Innotribe / VCs Insights
- DIGITAL: Storytellers/ Future of Movies/ Digital Realities/ New Digital Frontier
- SPACE: Space Application: Technology, Financing, competitiveness, entrepreneurship / Space Exploration: conquest of space, space mining, earth observation, space resource
b2fair @ ICT Spring will offer your companies:
- two days of intense business meetings
- an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector
- an excellent networking opportunity for digital leaders, innovation managers, researchers, start-ups etc.
- a possibility to find your right business partner in one single meeting place.
Luxembourg has given a boost to IT infrastructure, the Cloud, Fintech and Biotech. The entire society has set out to achieve the title of “Smart Nation”, a nation that is multilingual, cosmopolitan, hyper-connected, enterprising and well trained. Luxembourg’s skills in mining, finance and space place it in a perfect position to work out a suitable legal framework to develop the utilisation of space resources. Luxembourg’s ranking among the top countries for ICT, the presence of numerous global players in the country as well as innovative start-ups and the creation of thousands of jobs all point to one conclusion: ICT IS THE NEW VECTOR OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF LUXEMBOURG.
Participation Conditions: First company representative: 100.00 € / Additional participant(s): 75.00 € per person. The entrance to the ICT Spring for foreign companies is included in the participation fee.
The team of the b2fair ICT Spring remains at your entire disposal for any further information:
To sign up from Japan, please go to this link: