Thursday October 4th, 2018
The EU-Japan Centre is currently inviting EU SME and Clusters to apply for the next nanotech mission to Japan in 2019. The mission is organised on the fringes of “nano tech 2019” International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan (https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/ – https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/exhibitor.html)
• Mission dates: from 30 January to 1 February 2019
• Application deadline: Thursday, 4 October 2018,
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
· Exhibit at the “nano tech – International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference”
· Gain knowledge about the Nanotechnology market structure, sector analysis, business policy
· Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
· Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
· Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the fair such as:
· Materials: Fullerene, carbon nanotubes, photonics materials, composite materials, high-performance magnetic materials, highly-pure materials, nano coatings, nano inks, nano composite materials, nano particles, biocompatible materials, graphene, cellulose nanofibers
· Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
· Fabrication Technology: Nano particle mixture/dispersion, next-generation lithography, nanoimprint, laser processing, electron beam/ion beam processing, fusion/bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology, 3D printers
· Areas of Application: Materials, IT & Electronics, Nano Bio, Automobiles, Environment & Energy, Life Sciences, Biomimetics, Robotics, Simulation Software, Wearables, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission (i.e. partnering event registration, trade fair registration, booth rental & printing service to give participants more visibility, access to the partnering system; interpretation during B2B meetings and simultaneous interpretation during individual presentation at the fair).
Mission participants must cover their travel costs to/from Japan, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre (living expenses).
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre.
Look at: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-cluster-sme-mission , or send your query to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .