Friday December 21st, 2018
With the holiday season upon us, we’re excited to inform you of a “Christmas basket” of sales and services from and for the BLCCJ members!
1. Dis-Export Japon Co., Ltd. (corporate member) is also offering a Christmas Wine Selection.
Several of their red, white and rose wines are now available at a special discounted price (no delivery fee).
The campaign lasts till Wednesday 26 December, so order soon!
For details and to order, please refer to the attachment (English only).
2. Also Konishi Brewing Co., Ltd. (corporate member) is offering a special year-end discount of 20% on a selection of beers: Vedett Extra White, Duvel, La Chouffe, Saison 1858, Blanche de Namur Apple, Blanche de Namur Rose, Rodenbach Classic.
The campaign lasts till 31 January 2019.
For more details and to order, please refer to the attachment (Japanese only).
3. Belgian Brasserie Court Antwerp Six (run by corporate member Aqua Plannet Co., Ltd.) is closing its doors on December 28. Until then you can enjoy special lunch and dinner services and a cheap party plan. On top of that, several beers are priced down.
Aqua Plannet is also in charge of the Christmas Market still running at Centrair Airport in Nagoya until December 25:
4. BLCCJ professional member Champ de Soleil is offering a special Bonenkai plan and Christmas menu until end of December:
5. If you need some Christmas gift ideas, BLCCJ members Godiva Japan, Inc., Edelweiss Co., Ltd., Rosen Co., Ltd., Grand Place Corporation and Nello Chocolates. LLCoffer a special Christmas selection:
Grand Place: http://www.grandplace-shop.jp/shopbrand/winter_gift/
6. Finally, the BLCCJ office is giving away the following:
-3 copies of the books “Stay Put? Make a Move?” & 3 copies of the book “Know Your Own Bone”, both written by BLCCJ individual member Tom Nevins.
(max. 1 book of each per person, first-come first-serve)
-7 copies of the book “Best of Belgium, Volume 2 (2009)”
(max. 1 book per person, first-come first-serve)
–5 tickets to the piano recital of David Campignon, January 11th from 19:00 @ Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
(max. 2 tickets per person, first-come first serve!)
If interested, please send an email to the BLCCJ with your full name, postal address and phone number.
Happy holiday season everyone!