Sunday March 31st, 2019
EPA Helpdesk Webinar Series
In view of the forthcoming entry into force of the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA), the EU-Japan Centre organises a series of webinars explaining about the opportunities for EU companies in doing business with Japan within the new regulation framework of the EPA.
The webinars are targeted to European companies seeking to understand and benefit from the EU-Japan EPA and to SME support organisations.
Webinar #2 on EU-Japan EPA and Public Procurement
• Date: Thursday, 13 December 2018
• Time: from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (Brussels time)
• Registration deadline: Wednesday, 12 December.
• To register go to: https://www.eu-japan.eu/
What additional opportunities will the EPA offer to European SMEs?
While European companies already have enjoyed access to Japanese government contracts under the WTO Agreement on Government Procurement (GPA), the EPA builds upon the GPA and gives European companies additional access to procurement by Japanese government entities and extra assurances to compete with Japanese companies on a level playing field.
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
• Understand what the added benefits are from the EPA
• Access information regarding procurement opportunities in Japan
• The process of government procurement works in Japan
• To prepare for participation in government procurement in Japan
This webinar is part of a series of webinars organised by the EU-Japan EPA Helpdesk. Each webinar will address a different topic or sector and will look at the changes the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement will make and the opportunities it will create. Each webinar will be accompanied by a factsheet and a practical guide.
For more information on the EPA Helpdesk and the next webinars please click on https://www.eu-japan.eu/epa-