Friday November 15th, 2019
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT https://www.flandersinvestmentandtrade.com) is looking for a Commercial Deputy (M/F/X) for its office in Tokyo, based in the Belgian Embassy. You will be supporting the head of post and have responsibility for the trade requests and action program.
The office is looking for an enthusiastic and eager colleague who wants to be part of a small, focused team in a highly dynamic environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Commerce, International Business, Japanese Studies, or similar; or similar Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Several years of experience in a commercial environment;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, CRM , and Social Media;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Japanese, knowledge of Dutch is appreciated;
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Comfortable interacting with ability to quickly forge professional relationships.
What they offer:
- A full time job;
- A competitive salary package;
- Open, informal and multinational working environment;
- 26 days of vacation (additional to the Japanese official holidays)
If you are interested, please email your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday 15 November 2019
For further information, please refer to the attachment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org