Tuesday November 14th, 2017
The Luxembourg chamber of Commerce will organise an International b2fair Matchmaking Event @ the “Luxembourg Internet Days 2017” on 14th & 15th November 2017 in Luxembourg in collaboration with LU-CIX. In 2016, the successful event counted over 1,000 international participants with more than 400 companies, several thematic workshops and numerous political and economic personalities and keynote speakers. The event is a high-level one which encompasses the presence of H.E. Mr Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister of Luxembourg and Minister for Communications and Media.
Organised by LU-CIX, The “Luxembourg Internet Days” has cemented its position of key event for ICT professionals with the presence of high quality speakers, its relevant subject’s selection and its rather technical and pragmatic approach. This all, plus its interesting design split between conferences, interactive debates, an expo, focused work groups and networking sessions, have contributed to attract an increasing number of visitors over the years, travelling from all over Europe as well as from across the globe. For more information on the “Luxembourg Internet Days”, please visit the website: www.luxembourg-internet-days.com
The 2017’s edition will feature 2 main topics:
- DIGITALISATION – or how SMEs can make the most of the increasingly digitalised world;
- DISTRIBUTED DENIAL of SERVICES(DDoS) attacks, which tend to raise themselves as a growing danger for the globe’s economy, much beyond the only ICT landscape.
The matchmaking event will offer your companies:
- a two days’ programme of intense business meetings
- an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector
- an excellent networking opportunity for digital leaders, innovation managers, researchers, start-ups etc.
- a possibility to find the right business partner in one single meeting place.
Participation Conditions: First company representative: 100.00 € / Additional participant(s): 75.00 € per person.
More information can be found on the website of the event on www.b2fair.com/lid2017