Mrs. Roxane de Bilderling, Ambassador of H.M. The King of the Belgians, is kindly inviting the BLCCJ members to a seated event on Thursday 1st of October 2020 from 17:30 at the Embassy of Belgium.
A new start: challenges and business opportunities in the new normal
Presentations by field experts, followed by a seated dinner
17:30 Doors open – registration => everyone is kindly asked to go straight to their designated seat
18:00 Event starts
– Opening words by the Ambassador
– Presentations on the opportunities & challenges of post –COVID in Japan, as seen by different field experts:
1. Mr. Michael Mroczek, President of the European Business Council in Japan (EBC)
2. Mr. Vincent Devloo, CFO at IKEA Japan K.K.
3. Mrs. Yumiko Murakami, Head of Tokyo Centre at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
– Q&A and Debate led by Jan De Bock, Vice-President of the BLCCJ
– Conclusions by Jan
19:30 Dinner starts
Kampai by Fabrice Tilot, President of the BLCCJ
Thursday 1 October
Starting at 18:00 (doors open 17:30)
Presentations + Q&A in English
Free of charge
BLCCJ Members only
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com
We will confirm if we can accept your registration or not.
Deadline is Friday 25 September 17:00 OR when the seats are full.
Due to limited seating we will accept only 1 signup per member.
Proper COVID-19 measures will be taken. We kindly ask you to refrain from joining the event if you have a fever or show any cough-like symptoms.
We look forward to seeing many of you at this live event!
The BLCCJ office