Join the CCIFJ on October 3 in the trendy dining district of Kagurazaka in Tokyo for a celebration of gastronomy!
During the Tasting Party, enjoy an expert selection of the best Champagnes, sake, wines and craft beers as well as delicious Japanese teas and gastronomy specialties from top brands: Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Bières de Montmorillon, Brioche Pasquier, Dassai, Fallot, Thés-du-Japon, Le Fournil de Pierre, Lenôtre, Sirop Monin, Pierre Hermé, Rougié, (BLCCJ member) Vranken-Pommery Japan…
Discover amazing food and drink pairings and enjoy excellent products through a unique tasting experience with:
– Craft beers
– Syrups and fruit mix cocktails
– Japanese teas
– Foie gras, terrines and rillettes
– Bread and toasts
– Delicacies and patisseries
Industry players and all those interested are invited to join in advance to attend the Gastronomy Roundtable on “Doing Business in Japan”, during which experts will discuss 3 main topics:
- Changing market trends and customers’ expectations in Japan
- How to build a brand in Japan leveraging French heritage
- Gastronomy growth strategies in Japan
Join this event also to network with fellow gastronomy lovers. Don’t miss the lucky draw with many beautiful prizes including champagne, wine and fine food!
The CCIFJ looks forward to welcoming many BLCCJ members on Thursday, October 3!
17:45 – 18:45 GASTRONOMY ROUNDTABLE “Doing Business in Japan” (doors open at 17:30)
MODERATOR: Naoko MATSUURA, President, CINQ SENS S.A.R.L.
- VRANKEN-POMMERY MONOPOLE: Ken MOROI, Asia-Pacific Export Director, Japan Branch Managing Director
- PIERRE HERME PARIS: Richard LEDU, President, PH Paris Japon K.K.
- BIERES DE MONTMORILLON: Bernard CENDRON, President, K.K. BCIL Japon
- LENOTRE: Shinsuke NAKAJIMA, President, NAKAJIMA TAISHODO CO., LTD & L.N JAPON CO., LTD
- BIO C’ BON: Pascal GERBERT-GAILLARD, Asia Director
(Limited number of 50 attendees – English/Japanese simultaneous interpretation)
19:00 – 21:00 TASTING PARTY (doors open at 18:50)
Please contact the CCIFJ at a.salfray(@)ccifj.or.jp (English/French) or k.omura(@)ccifj.or.jp (French/Japanese)
Register for this event
BLCCJ members can enjoy the same fee as CCIFJ members!
To register for this event as a BLCCJ member, please send an email to reservation(@)ccifj.or.jp, mention “Oct 3 Gastronomy”, mention that you are a BLCCJ member, write your name, surname, company, job title and email address, choose your registration option. Please register each attendee separately.
For CCI France Japon AND BLCCJ members:
Option 1 – Tasting Party ONLY: 7 500 JPY
Option 2 – Roundtable + Tasting Party: 9 000 JPY
Option 3 – Tasting Party ONLY: 15 000 JPY
Option 4 – Roundtable + Tasting Party: 18 000 JPY
Deadline for registration/cancellation Thursday, September 26, 2019, 17:00
Any cancellation after the deadline or no-show will be charged.
Event organized with the kind support of