The Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCIJ) and the Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BLCCJ) are thrilled to announce their very first joint Tennis Gathering, to be held this autumn at the Showa-no-Mori Tennis Center in Tokyo! Not a fan of tennis? Simply join us for the outdoor BBQ Dinner that follows!
Game, set, match! Taking place in Akishima, in the western suburb of Tokyo, this event is the ideal occasion to invite your colleagues, business partners, or friends for a day out on the courts and to practice your game while networking with the Swiss-Belgian-Luxembourg-Japanese business community.
Join us for a fun tennis afternoon in a casual and relaxed atmosphere, followed by an outdoor BBQ Dinner later in the evening!
Already busy on that day? Participation in tennis only or BBQ only is also possible.
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2022
- 12:00〜16:00 (Tennis)
- 17:00〜20:30 (BBQ Dinner)
Venue: Showa-no-Mori Tennis Center (昭和の森テニスセンター)
600 Tanakacho, Akishima, Tokyo 196-0014 (MAP)
• BLCCJ/SCCIJ Members:
– Tennis & BBQ Dinner: JPY 12’000
– Tennis only: JPY 4’500
– BBQ only: JPY 9’000
– Tennis & BBQ Dinner: JPY 14’000
– Tennis only: JPY 5’500
– BBQ only: JPY 10’000
– Tennis: access to courts & facilities (spa, changing rooms, lockers, etc.), tennis balls, refreshments;
– BBQ: Outdoor BBQ Dinner, free-flow drinks service (2 hours).
To register, please send your full name, company name and title to email@example.com
You will need to arrange payment in advance by bank transfer (no cash payments). We will send the bank details in the confirmation email.
Deadline for registration is Thursday 29 September, 17:00 or when spots are full.
*No-shows/cancellations after the deadline will be charged in full.*
*Due to social distancing measures, members will be prioritized.*
*For the BBQ Dinner, tennis players will be prioritized.*
*Please inform us of dietary restrictions if any.*
Dress code: Tennis outfit for the afternoon (no “white dress” code); casual for dinner.
Format/Rules: Singles or doubles, depending on the number of participants. All players will be able to play various times with different partners.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants are requested to use their own equipment or to rent some at the tennis club (prior reservation needed). Tennis balls will be provided. For equipment rental, please see this page.
- The SCCIJ & BLCCJ reserve the right to postpone or cancel this event depending on COVID-19-related governmental requests or due to poor weather conditions. Should that be the case, registered participants will be notified immediately.