We are delighted to inform you of the next webinar organised by the Asian network of Belgian-Luxembourg Chambers of Commerce.
On Tuesday 17 November at 8pm Japan time we are organising a webinar focusing on the current economic situation. More specifically we have pulled together a panel of senior bankers who will talk about the following subjects:
- Economic trends expected to develop out of the current stage of COVID-crisis, particularly across the Asia Pacific region
- Impact on currencies and other macro-economic factors
- The consequences of the US election on the Asian economies
- Economic nationalism: a potential threat for global recovery in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic
- And much more!
For this event we will be joined by the following speakers, sharing their knowledge & expertise in this field:
- Herald Van Der Linde: Head of Equity Strategy, Asia Pacific at HSBC
- Robert Carnell: Chief Economist and Head of Research, Asia-Pacific at ING Bank
- Jan Van Hove: Chief Economist at KBC Bank
You can find their profile in attachment.
Talking points will be followed by a panel discussion and Q&A with featured speakers.
Tuesday 17 November
20:00-21:00 Japan time
Presentations + Q&A in English
Free of charge
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com by Tuesday 17 November noon (Japan time), and we will confirm your registration.
This webinar will be conducted via ZOOM. If your registration is accepted, you will receive an email with a ZOOM invitation link and password on the day of the event.
We hope to welcome many of you at this webinar!
The BLCCJ office