1) Ecological startup Just Smile (an initiative of former BLCCJ Starter Helena Andre) is offering a 10% discount to all BLCCJ members on their products.
Please use the code: BLCCJJUSTSMILE
2) Shinjuku Japanese Language Institute is offering a 15% discount (- JPY 10,200) to BLCCJ members on their Evening – Saturday Japanese courses (Beginners, Intermediate, Business). More details in the attachment.
To sign up, go to this link, fill out the form and for the question: “How did you hear about us?” please select “other” and add “BLCCJ member”.
3) In view of the grand opening in August, Fraser Suites Akasaka is offering a special opening room rate to the BLCCJ members. You can find more details in the attachment.
Make sure to mention you are a BLCCJ member when making a reservation by email (no discount with online booking).
4) BLCCJ members can enjoy a special promotion (incl. 10% discount) at Park Hyatt Kyoto.
You can find more details in the attachments.
5) Don’t forget the BLCCJ discount at the Armani ristorante.
- Lunch: JPY 3,900 for a 4-course meal inclusive of welcome drink and mineral water (normal price JPY 4,500)
- Dinner: JPY 6,900 for a 4-course meal inclusive of welcome drink and mineral water (special menu, usually starting from 6-course menu @ JPY 10,000)
- The offer is only valid during the week, from Tuesday to Friday (except some blackout dates around the holidays).
- The offer is valid for max. 8 people per group – please note that tables can seat only 4 people together.
- If you want to make a reservation, please send the details and your phone number to email@example.com After we confirmed you are a member, the restaurant will follow up with you directly.
We also want to inform you that the World Breakfast All Day restaurants in Gaienmae and Kichijoji will be serving a special Belgian menu from June 15th till August 2nd. More details in the attachment.
The menu includes Materne compote from our corporate member Nichifutsu Boeki; Rombouts coffee from our member F. Ito & Sons; and Pur Natur yoghurt and butter from Kaneka Corporation.