On 16 December 2021 the BLCCJ concluded a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with more than 10 other BeLux & EuroCham Chambers in Asia. This MoU is the next step in our ever-increasing pan-Asian collaboration and serves to provide more benefits to our members.
BLCCJ members are now invited to review the event calendars of the participating Chambers and when interested, participate on the same conditions as members from the organizing Chamber. This applies to webinars but also to in-person events, which is especially attractive once business travel fully resumes.
The participating Chambers in this MoU are:
- The Belgium-Luxembourg Chambers of Commerce in Hong Kong, Japan (BLCCJ), Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam
- The Belgian-Filipino Business Club
- The Belgian Korean Business Forum
- The Belgo-Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- The Belgian Vietnamese Alliance
- The European Chambers of Commerce of Myanmar & Cambodia (Benelux Chapter)
Please reach out to BLCCJ GM Sophie for more information on this great new development, or to immediately register for an event of your interest!