BLCCJ member company Konishi Brewing is looking for a Junior Assistant (Itami office).
– Preparation of marketing plans and sales campaigns.
– Close liaison with brewery partners and related suppliers.
– Online follow up and create content for existing SNS channels.
– Co-operation with the domestic sales branches and marketing team for
– Active participation in beer related events.
– Administrative tasks including stock management, order processing, translations, sales
– Report to and assist the Assisting Managers and Head of Department
– Good working knowledge (spoken and written) of Japanese and English. Dutch or
French are also considered relevant and valuable.
– Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
– An interest in all aspect of marketing and sales as well as motivation and willingness to
familiarize oneself with and to master the necessary marketing skills.
– Affinity with Belgian beers and interest in Japanese culture including sake.
– Willingness to integrate in a Japanese team and adapt Japanese company philosophy
– Working experience is not prerequisite and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Self- motivated, open minded, passionate and flexible personality.
– Willing to travel within Japan regularly.
– A full time, diverse job in a Japanese company operating in a mature market; an
excellent opportunity to develop professional skills with top Belgian beer brands.
– Working visa provided (if required)
– Competitive salary including housing (if required)
Send your C.V. (including photograph) by e-mail to:
Konishi Brewing Co.,Ltd.
General Affairs Dept.
Manager, Ms. Masami TAKIMOTO