Nanotech mission in JapanShare
The EU-Japan Centre is currently inviting EU SMEs and clusters to apply for the next nanotech mission to Japan from January 30th to February 3rd. The mission is organised on the fringes of “nano tech 2022” – International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan (https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/
Nanotech Mission Key Dates
• Mission dates: from 30 JAN to 3 FEB 2023
• Application deadline: 28 OCT 2022
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
· Exhibit at the “nano tech – International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference”
· Gain knowledge about the Nanotechnology market structure, sector analysis, business policy
· Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
· Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
· Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the fair such as:
· Micro / Nano Materials
· Micro / Nano Evaluation & Measurement
· Micro/ Nano Fabrication Technology
· Areas of Application: Materials, IT & Electronics, Nano Bio, Automobiles, Environment & Energy, Life Sciences, Biomimetics, Robotics, Simulation Software, Wearables, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre. The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission (i.e. partnering event registration, trade fair registration, booth rental & printing service to give participants more visibility, access to the partnering system; interpretation during B2B meetings and simultaneous interpretation during individual presentation at the fair).
Mission participants must cover their travel costs to/from Japan, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre (living expenses).
Participants will benefit from a € 600- grant.
Look at: https://www.eu-japan.eu/
EU-JAPAN CENTRE for Industrial Cooperation | EU-based office
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 52 | B-1000 Brussels | Belgium | firstname.lastname@example.org | TEL +32 2 282 0040
http://www.eu-japan.eu | http://www.EUbusinessinJapan.