Webinar with BIO: Investing in a sustainable future
- This event has passed.
Dear BLCCJ Members,
We would like to invite you to join the webinar with the Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries – BIO Invest with the topic “Investing in a sustainable future“. This webinar is co-organized by our colleagues of BeLuxCham Vietnam, but is open to BLCCJ members as well.
The mission of the Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries (BIO) is to support a strong private sector in developing and emerging countries, to enable them to gain access to growth and sustainable development within the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Speakers Mr. Gaëtan Herinckx & Ms. Marie Watelet (please find their cv below) from BIO will present BIO – Invest in general and more specifically the types of financing that they offer to companies in emerging markets.
Afterwards Mr. Michel Bertsch from Geuther Vietnam will share his experience when developing his business with BIO – Invest
- Date: Friday 11 March 2022
- Time: 17:00-18:00 Japan time / 09:00-10:00 BeLux time
- Venue: Zoom Meeting platform
- Participating fee: Free of charge
- Language: English
- To sign up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open and welcome – Mr. Bart Verheyen, President BeLuxCham Vietnam
- Presenting BIO and the types of financing they offer to companies in emerging markets – Mr. Gaëtan Herinckx & Ms. Marie Watelet
- Sharing experience – Mr. Michel Bertsch (Geuther Vietnam)
We look forward to welcoming several BLCCJ members at this interactive webinar!