The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next training programme in Japan: “Get Ready for Japan”. This year session is finally back to its physical format in Tokyo.
The programme funded by the European Commission aims to improve EU companies awareness about Japanese business environment, and overall their business activities with Japan.
“Get ready for Japan” 2-week training programme
· Training dates: 15 – 26 May 2023
· Application deadline: Thursday, 16 March 2023
· Venue: Tokyo, Japan
Targeting European companies (especially Small and Medium Enterprises) the 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan’s business and technological achievements. This training course consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and field trips.
The training may include the possibility to have tailored B2B meetings as well.
The purpose of the training is:
· to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
· to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
· to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones during individual company meetings: online B2B
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14. Therefore, a selection will be made between all received applications.
Additional information and application form available here:
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation / EEN Japan
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 52 – B-1000 Brussels BELGIUM
TEL +32 2 282 0040