ICT Spring International Business Meetings by b2fair, Luxembourg, 30 June – 1 JulyShare
We take great pleasure in informing you about the 7th edition of the ICT Spring International Business Meetings by b2fair® that will be organised on June 30 & July 1, 2022 by the Enterprise Europe Network of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce Luxembourg, in close collaboration with Farvest, in the premises of Luxexpo – the Box, the Luxembourg Congress & Exhibition Center.
ICT Spring is back on track again with an in-person edition, designed to be the place where Digital, Tech and Science converge, gathering movers and shakers from many different industries at a local, regional and global scale. This high-level tech event will focus on the opportunities and challenges brought by the use of new technologies redefining business models, strategies and working spaces.
The ICT Spring International Matchmaking Event is organised with the objective to help SMEs in the ICT community explore sustainable partnerships. The event encompasses the following services:
- 2 days of qualified business meetings with an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector;
- Participation in an onsite visit to Luxembourg’s High performing compter MeluXina (TBC);
- Opportunity to participate in the ICT Spring conferences;
- A free entrance ticket to ICT Spring;
- Access to the after party of ICT Spring.
- Early Bird until 29th April: EUR 75 / participant
- After 29th April: EUR 100 / participant
The entrance to the ICT Spring Tech Event for foreign companies is included in the participation fee. Special participation conditions can be arranged for partner organisations that intend to participate in the event with a delegation superior to 5 participating companies. Do not hesitate to get in contact with our team to get more information on preferential participation packages.
The team of the Enterprise Europe Network of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce remains at your entire disposal for any further information (contact persons: Ms Amrita Singh, Sr. EEN Project Manager / Ms Inès Grosso; phone: +352 42 39 39 370; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).