BLCCJ member company Port Cities Japan is looking for a Project Manager for their Tokyo office:
- Manage and assist with the preparation of RFPs [Request For Proposals], as well as providing the sales team with functional, technical, and industry support in the creation of ROI templates and other sales tools, as required.
- Manage existing customer relationships and build a new customer base.
- Control accounts receivable and resolve commercial issues.
- Create value for our clients.
- Manage the delivery of our ERP projects in time and on-budget.
- Control the project budget and generate margins.
- Manage the resources; both in-house, and outsourcing.
- Assist our team with sales meetings as well as preparing stunning Odoo demos.
- Coordinate the project, delegate tasks and lead your team.
- Train the users and keep healthy communication with clients.
- Help to improve our project methodology.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in the IT industry or Project Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on Odoo-related projects as an Analyst, Consultant, or Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Business / Accounting / Management. Master’s degree in business management is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to combine skills of a Project Manager and an Analyst / Solution Architect.
- Have a passion for IT and motivation to learn new skills.