The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next training programme on Japanese business culture: “Get Ready for Japan”.
With new variants stepping in and constraints for people between Europe and Japan, this year programme will be a virtual training instead of the regular physical programme that has been held since 1987.
“Get ready for Japan” 2-week virtual training programme
· Training dates: 16 – 27 May 2022
· Application deadline: Thursday, 10 March 2022
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan’s business and technological achievements.
It is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company virtual visits.
The purpose of the training is:
· to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
· to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
· to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones during individual company meetings: online B2B
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14. A selection will be made between all received applications.
Participation is free of charge but attendance to each online session is mandatory.
Additional information and application form available here: https://www.eu-japan.eu/
EU-JAPAN CENTRE for Industrial Cooperation | EU-based office
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 52 | B-1000 Brussels | Belgium | [email protected] | +32 2 282 0040
http://www.eu-japan.eu | http://www.eubusinessinjapan.