The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation in Tokyo is organising a business mission in Vietnam for European green tech companies already active in Japan and looking to expand their business in Vietnam with their Japanese partners.
This could be of interest for green tech companies from Belgium and Luxembourg that are already active in Japan .
The deadline for application is on Monday, 26 September 2022.
Applications can be sent here: https://forms.office.com/r/8F7nA5WYhf
– Eligible companies must be from the EU or from Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein (countries participating in the SMP-COSME programme).
– Companies developing green solutions. E.g. renewable energy, water treatment, waste management, sustainable buildings, green tourism, sustainable agriculture, etc.
About the business mission
– Dates : 27-30 November 2022
– Venue: Green Economy Forum & Exhibition, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
– Description: The business mission will include participation in the Green Economy Forum & Exhibition in Ho Chi Minh City from 28 to 30 November 2022 (arrival in Vietnam on 27 Nov.). Selected companies will have an individual exhibition space within the EU-Japan Centre’s pavilion.
– Format: it is possible to participate physically or remotely.
– Costs: The EU-Japan Centre will cover the costs specific to the participation in the Green Economy Forum & Exhibition (e.g. booth, promotion, interpreters, etc.). Participants will have to cover the costs related to their trip to Vietnam (e.g. flight, accommodation, meals). See full details on our event page in “Who pays what?”.
– Application: https://forms.office.com/r/8F7nA5WYhf
– Deadline: Monday, 26 September 2022
– Full details available here: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/eu-japan-green-business-cooperation-vietnam
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the EU-Japan Centre:
Florence Arnu (Ms.)
EU-Japan Business Cooperation with ASEAN, Africa and Latin America Helpdesk
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
〒108-0072 Shirokane-Takanawa Station Bldg.4F 1-27-6 Shirokane. Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0072, Japan